Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Moving to a new house, new life

Finally, we have internet at home. So I can start posting again. We just moved to a new house. We used to live with my sister-in-law and her partner. I thought that separating is going to be easier, but no. It's really hard, I miss them. Because we lived in the same house for 2,5 years, and it's really hard to just move. But this is the life. We're expecting our baby, and I think this change helps me to prepare for the bigger change: the baby. Because the baby is gonna change our life.




Moving is really hard, especially with a baby in my belly. I can't clean so fast, I have to sit down in every 10 minutes, because my legs hurt. My husband is working all day, so I clean what I can, and when he's at home, he helps me. I know he's really tired after work, but he helps, and I am very proud of him.


The house is not so big, 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, a lounge, a bathroom. But I like it because it's easier to clean, and nice and quiet. Obviously I miss our old house, but like I said: this is the life. We have our own family, they have their own life as well.

I hope we finish all the cleaning soon, and we can invite our friends, I am really looking forward to it.

Lots of love

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy