Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm gonna be a mummy.

It is unbelievable , isn't it? When I saw the positive pregnancy test on the 1st of December, I couldn't believe it. I thought it's just a dream, and I'm going to wake up. But I realized, it is not a dream, it is real. I'M GOING TO BE A MOTHER! Me and my husband are very happy, we are always wanted a baby, and I think the time is arrived to have one. We love children, so I think we're going to be good parents. We don't have any experience, because this baby is our  first one. So obviously it's going to be hard. But who cares. One of my friend said: "doing your best is all what a child needs." If you do all your best, then that baby will be happy. We try to do everything we can, give everything we can, I hope this will be enough.

What I need to do now, is take care of myself, doing what the midwife and the doctors say and everything will be okay. I am only 6 weeks pregnant. But honestly I feel more. The backache, headache, my legs.... awful. And not to mention I've got cough and cold, so I'm coughing, my nose is running, + pregnancy. What a good combination. I hope the baby will be okay. I know he doesn't hear  me yet, but sometimes I talk to him. It's good to have someone with me all the time 24/7. I am never alone. It's wonderful, isn't it?
Let's watch a video about this beautiful journey!

And let's see where I am now! :)


From now on I'm going to write everything in my little diary once a week. I would like to share everything with you, hope you enjoy my wonderful journey. :)

Lots of love
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy