Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Good news

I've already written about my hungarian blog in one of my post. I'm really happy about that blog and I want to share the good news with you that I've been invited to be a VIP member of the website where I'm blogging. Its name is CafeBlog and now I'm a VIP member. This means I'm going to get paid after the views of my blog. They're going to publish my posts on other websites and online magazines. I am absolutely happy and excited about it.
But obviously this means a lot a work, I have to be very active. I'm looking forward to publish lots of post. :)
The other good news that I am a guest blogger of a mental health and depression support organization. I'm going to publish 2 week times. :) I've already sent my first post, if they published, I'll publish the link and you can read it.
So, lots of good news. I'm absolutely satisfied with my work what I've done. This makes me happy, and I want to blog as long as I'm able to do it.




(Pictures are from WeHeartIt)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy