Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's time for tiramisu :)

I love baking. I really enjoy doing new things, create new tastes, and being creative. I like baking
cakes, cookies, breads, muffins, everything. And the most important thing that my husband eats every kind of cakes, cookies, so I don't have to think too much about what I'm going to bake. :)

My last masterpiece is tiramisu. Everyone loved it. I made a picture about it. But unfortunately I could make a pic only about the half of the tiramisu. The family have already eaten the half of it. :)


The recipe:
- 200 g sponge finger
- 6 dl cold black coffee
- 60 dkg mascarpone
- 10 dkg Nutella
- 10 dog Milk chocolate
- 6 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 16 dkg sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 dkg milled almonds

1. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and then add the mascarpone, and mix them properly.
2. Melt the Nutella with the Milk chocolate.
3. Beat the egg whites with salt, beat them until they become hard.
4. Soak the sponge finger into the black coffee,  and put them in a pan.
5. Spread it with the mascarpone cream, then the Nutella cream, and the mascarpone again. Spread the almonds on the top. Put it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.

So, this is my tiramisu recipe. I hope you'll like it. :)

xx

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy