Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

About my favorite book

Today I've started to read my favorite crime story again. Its title is Ten Little Niggers by Agatha Christie. I love reading, this is one of my hobbies. And I really like crime stories. I studied law and criminology in Uni, maybe that's the reason, I don't know... But I like them. I can imagine every situation easily and when I'm reading, I always try to imagine how would I feel if I would be there...etc. Sometimes it's scary...
Agatha Christie is a perfect writer, author. I just love the way she composed her stories. Absolutely perfect.
My favorite is the Ten Little Niggers. I've already read it once, but it was a long time ago, so I read it again. I'm really excited about it. :) :)

What's your favorite book? Make a comment! :)


J



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy