Pages

Monday, September 15, 2014

About the movie "How to lose friends and alienate people"

I always watch movies when my husband is in work and I have nothing to do. Today I chose the
wrong movie...I'm sure, I did. Because this movie was terrible. IMDB says that this movie deserves 6.5 stars. I think it deserves zero stars.
I thought "How to lose friends and alienate people" is just a comedy or a good romantic movie. And yes, basically it was romantic, sometimes "funny" (not for me).
And I just realized that there are people in the world, who behave like that man in the movie. It was just pathetic, and not funny at all. They showed a very very bad example, they don't show how to make friends, or how to be a better man. Maybe I'm overreacted but it was the mix of the tragedy and comedy.
Obviously I don't say do not watch action movies, horror, or whatever you like. But if I choose a movie, I want to know what kind of movie is that. Example: you want to watch a romantic movie, and they write there it is a romantic movie and when you start watching, you realized it's a horror (and you hate horror movies). So I like to know what is the theme of the movie...etc. Don't need spoiler, just the type.
I don't like watching movie trailers because sometimes they spoiler the movie, every funny thing are in there.
But next time when I choose movie, I'll watch it, because this was a bad experience.
Would I recommend to watch this movie? No. Have I learned something? Yes. What? Next time watch the trailer. :)
But I can say, I watched a lot of very funny and good movie recently: The other woman, Moms night out, Bad neighbors. And I have two favorite, they are not funny, not romantic, but made me cry. Steel toe, American History X, The Shawshank Redemption.

Do you have any good or bad movie experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger
Design byJasmineJoy